People are applying for visas left, right, and center. But this popularity also gives rise to fake visas. Therefore, one should know how to check Dubai visa is genuine or fake in order to not be conned by people looking to take advantage of the U.A.E.’s global popularity.
To avoid disappointments during your trip to Dubai, we recommend that you verify your visa beforehand. In fact, until you are certain that the visa is genuine; you shouldn’t pay for flight tickets or hotel accommodations.
List Of How To Check If Your Dubai Visa Is Genuine?
- What are the actual documents required for a Dubai visa?
- Tips to avoid labor and visa fraud
- Dubai Employment visa
- Term of Validity for Dubai employment visa
- Documents required are
Documents Required For A Dubai Visa
The documentation can slightly vary from agency to agency. That being said, some agencies may ask you for additional documents. But here are the mandatory listed documents that are required:
Application Form – Available online, download the form and fill out the form clearly and make sure there are no errors in them.
Photocopy of front page and back page of passport – These pages contain most of the important information in the passport. Hence, most visa procedures require these pages’ xerox or photocopies. Your passport should also be valid for up to 6 months of your travel dates.
Passport size photographs – In these pictures, make sure that you are not smiling and your complete face is visible, including your ears. Also, these pictures have to taken in a studio with a proper blank backdrop.
Photocopies or xeroxes of the return tickets – Your plane tickets provide proof that you are going to return back on the said date. This helps in you getting your visa approved.
Fees – The visa fees have to paid online while submitting your application, so, pay the fees in a full.
For the easy and authentic application of your visa, you can visit www.dubaievisaonline.com, it only takes three steps and is very easy to use.
This is another way of confirming that your visa agency is genuine. Check for the documents they require and see if they ask for the above-listed mandatory documents.
Tips To Avoid Labour And Visa Fraud
If somebody offers you a job in the UAE, he/she has to give you an offer letter issued by the UAE’s Ministry of Human Resources and Emiratisation (MoHRE). You can check the validity of such an offer as stated below. A visit or tourist visa does not give you the right to work in the UAE. Working under a visit or tourist visa will bring you penalties and deportation.
People who want to enter the UAE for the purpose of work, visit, investment, residence, or any other legal purpose could exposed to visa fraud.
15 things to know before you arrive in Dubai:
- If somebody offers you a job in the UAE, he/she has to give you an offer letter issued by the UAE’s Ministry of Human Resources and Emiratisation (MOHRE).
- The prospective employees/candidates can verify the job offer’s validity at the UAE embassy in their country. You can use the job offer number to verify the employer’s validity at the MOHRE’s website (inquiry service – application status).
- After you sign the offer letter, the employer will send you an employment visa to enter the UAE. Refer to points 8 and 9 below to verify visa/entry permit validity.
- A visit or tourist entry permit/visa does not give you the right to work in the UAE. Working under a visit or tourist visa will bring you penalties and deportation.
- You should know that the sponsor (the employer) is responsible for the payment of recruitment expenses as per the UAE’s Labour Law.
- Make sure that the company legally exists. You can search the company’s English and Arabic names in the National Economic register and get company details.
- Get your queries answered by MoHRE at telephone number 0097168027666, email firstname.lastname@example.org or chat service.
More tips to follow before coming to the UAE:
- 8. If you have an entry permit/visa issued from Dubai, please verify its validity at the GDRFA’s website.
- 9. Verify the validity of an entry permit/visa issued from Abu Dhabi, Sharjah, Ajman, Umm Al Quwain, Ras Al Khaimah, or Fujairah at the channels platform.
- 10. A tourist visa issued by UAE-based airlines like Emirates, Etihad, Fly Dubai, and Air Arabia. It is also issue by UAE-based hotels and travel agencies.
- 11. Learn more about the fees of visas and entry permits issued from Dubai.
- 12. Get help on visas and entry permits issued from Dubai through Amer’s chat service.
- 13. Get more information on visas and entry permits issued from Abu Dhabi, Sharjah, Ajman, Umm Al Quwain, Ras Al Khaimah, and Fujairah through the chat service of ICA.
- 14. There is nothing called an independent employment visa. You suppose to work for your sponsor/employer. Your sponsor may give you a permit to work for another employer under the approval of the MOHRE.
- 15. A residence visa cannot processed for anyone while the applicant is outside the UAE. A residence visa can be issued only when the applicant is inside the UAE having entered the country on an entry permit
Dubai Employment Visa
- In Dubai, to get an employment visa, you need to assure that you have a job.
- You will require a sponsor to issue your visa which is why it is necessary for you to have a job.
- If you have a job, your employer is responsible for the documentation work as they will be sponsoring your visa and submitting the paperwork to MOHRE which is the Ministry of Human Resources and Emiratisation.
- They will then proceed with your Dubai employment visa work and issue it.
Term Of Validity For Dubai Employment Visa
The work permit that you will receive from MOHRE will be for two months. Once you have your two months permit, you can start with the necessary documentation to proceed with your employment visa.
Documents Required Are:
- Filled visa application
- Passport with minimum 6 months validity
- Passport size photographs
- Employment contract
- Education proof
- Employer’s license
- Work permit