PAID Ads (paid advertising)
Whether you like it or not, All Search Engines, Advertising Platforms, Social Media Platforms you name it, All are here to help promote your businesses, which to some instances can be free, but the real engagement of these platforms comes when you have an offer; money!.
If you have some money to invest in ads, I am sure your first 4 stops will be the platforms with the largest audience; Google, Facebook, TikTok, Instagram, etc. in most cases, you will need a budget of $5 daily ($10 most preferred) or more, for a minimum of 1 week to get a good number of visitors.
Also, believe you me, when you pay for your ads, the primary goal of your advertiser is to get you quality leads so, in as much as you want to get those best visitors, so is your Advertiser, with regard to your Niche.
This is enough to tell you why Paying for ads will be your best Shortcut.
2. Free Search Engine Sources
- Quora: Create a space on Quora, post something daily related to your product/service, start answering people’s Questions, etc. When Time is right, start linking your posts/answers to your blog. Overtime you can easily read people to any of your blogs
- Youtube: Open a youtube channel and start posting videos to share your content with people searching for your answers to their questions. In your video description, include links to your blog post.
- Tumblr: Tumblr allows you to create a blog inside tumblr and you can simply paste your post’ link for people to see. They can either choose to read a few information displayed or read the full article on your blog.
- Reddit: Create a Community on reddit and start adding value already. It’s not hard to do.
- Pinterest: Pinterest, like Youtube, is a search engine. The only diference is that pinterest is a visual one. Once you sign up, you can start creating Pins with information linked to your blog.
- Social Media Pages: Social media pages have significant contributions to Growing your Online presence. Make good use of them. Go on and open a TikTok, Instagram accounts, Fb Groups, etc
May I also mention that In whatever the case, getting quality traffic to your Blog doesn’t need to be about having shortcuts! It should be about Having the content that you know people are thirsty of.
Any comment on How to to get visitors to your blog?