Google SafeSearch is a feature that helps you avoid sexually explicit content when you’re searching the web. It’s on by default because we want to make sure that everyone has a safe and enjoyable experience when they’re using Google.
To disable SafeSearch on your iPhone, open the Settings app and tap on Safari.
Scroll down and tap on the “Search Engine” option. From here, you can select a different search engine or disable SafeSearch altogether.
How To Turn Off Safesearch On iPhone
- Open the Settings app and tap on Safari.
- Scroll down and tap on the “Clear History and Website Data ” button.
- This will clear all of your Safari data, including your search history.
Why Can’t I Turn Off Safesearch?
- Your account might be set to “private” so that only you can see the results or your administrator might have turned SafeSearch on for all users on the network.
- If you’re using a public computer, SafeSearch might be turned on to protect minors from inappropriate content.
How Do I Force Safesearch To Turn Off?
To disable SafeSearch, you can either clear your browser’s cookies or use an extension like DisableSafeSearch.
Where Are Settings In iPhone 11?
- The Settings app is located on the Home screen of your iPhone 11.
- It’s a gray app with gears on it.
- To open it, tap the Settings icon, which is in the bottom-right corner of the screen.
How do I turn SafeSearch off on my iPhone?
- Open the Safari browser and go to Google.com.
- In the search bar, tap on the gear icon and select “Settings.” Scroll down and tap on “SafeSearch filters.”
- Tap on “Off” and then tap on “Done.
What Should I Turn Off On My iPhone 11?
Everyone’s iPhone 11 usage habits will be different. However, some things you may want to consider turning off on your iPhone 11 include location tracking, background app refresh, and notifications.
How Do I Know If Iphone Is In Safe Mode?
To tell if your iPhone is in Safe Mode.
- One way is to look at the battery icon; if it has a small “x” in the top-left corner, then your iPhone is in Safe Mode.
- Another way is to go to Settings > General > About and look at the “Device” section; if “Safe Mode” is listed under “Mode,” then your iPhone is in Safe Mode.